Data Security Policies and Privacy
When it comes to protecting our customer’s data, we ensure the utmost privacy to our clients. Here, you’ll see the policies we have established that will afford you peace of mind regarding your information.
Any advertising on our website is designed, in such a way, as to not function as a “collector” of personal information that can be stored in an information “list” or “database” to sell that information to a third party. These third parties are to include; marketing promotions or agencies interested in any individual’s location. This policy also includes any advertising that may link to another site or redirect to another location that engages in data collection.
- Any site is designed to collect a user’s personal information without that user’s consent.
- Should any personal data (or other sensitive information) such as; health-related, financial, or any information that is contained in a state or federal government I.D. be collected, it must be done on a secure site that is to be hosted on a server that is secured in a manner consistent with SSL (using HTTPS). This is to be done only when necessary and with the user’s consent.
- It is our responsibility to adhere to any regulations and applicable federal and state laws that are in place to protect personal data and afford a user’s legal right to privacy.
How We Gather Information
As part of our services at Elite Locksmiths, we may need to obtain personal data from our customers. The sources that we use may be:
- Forms, applications and other sources that you may need to provide us.
- These sources may include; electronic, telephone, in person communication or in writing.
- The information that you may need to provide us may include; name, your address, phone number or email.
- Any other information that we receive, as part of your transaction(s) with Elite Locksmiths.
If you have agreed to accept email messages from our company, we reserve the right to retain any information that we feel, in good faith, may be used to facilitate our services to you, in the future.
In any case, it is in your best interest to carefully decide on the information that you provide in any business transaction, whether online, in writing or verbally. At Elite Locksmiths, we strive to provide you with the highest level of security that we can, in order to protect our customers.
Elite Locksmiths operates the https://elitelocksmiths.us/ website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.